- April 18A Solar Eclipse and a Lunar Occultation!
- March 17Beautiful Sunsets ... and a New Website!
- February 17The Two Brightest Planets
- January 18The Dance of the Wanderers
- January 01Happy New Year!
- Dec 19The Solar System and the Solstice
- Dec 05The Geminids
- Nov 23Targeting Mars
- Oct 27The End of an “Almost Tetrad”
- Oct 19The 2022 Halloween Eclipse Season
- Aug 04The Annual Perseids
- June 16The Solar System at a Glance
- May 08The Size and Shape of the Earth
- April 30The Two Brightest Planets
- January 15The Coming Spring
- December 15New Sundials!
- December 3As the Solstice Approaches
- November 4Counting the Stars in Pegasus
- October 6Halloween Fireballs
- September 7The Entire Solar System?
- August 16An Arch of Planets
- July 21Perseids!
- June 18Summer Evening Stargazing
- June 1When the Sun Looks Like a Doughnut
- May 19The Eclipse Season
- April 23The End of the Winter Intermission
- April 01Some Flowers of Spring
- March 14March Update
- February 10The Peaceful Winter Skies & A Stellar Eclipse
- January 22The Winter Hexagon
- January 6A Slow Reshuffling of Planets
- December 29The New Year's Eve Star, and the Quadrantids
- December 17The Conjunction Nears!
- December 10The Sun Stands Still, Stars Fall, and Worlds Collide
- November 28The Andromeda Story
- November 24A Fading Moon and the Autumn Star
- November 14The Evening Solar System, and the Leonids
- November 10Good Mercury Hunting
- October 16Final Note on the Opposition of Mars
- October 10Update on the Opposition of Mars
- October 1That Brilliant Red Star in the Sky Tonight...